Our open, nationwide and regional scientific reference library is as old as the university. It has been operating since 1949. We have been welcoming our readers to a renovated and modern building since 2006.
Our basic task is to serve the literature demands of learning, teaching, researching at the university. Part of our digital services can be used from the university network through our webpage. As an open library we count with visitors who would like to employ our services for self-training or self-entertainment.
We encourage our present and future readers to read our reference library and periodical room, to borrow our books, to work on and to browse on our computers. We also greet people longing for culture and high quality entertainment with the stock of our CD, DVD and NAVA points. Those who are researching for the history of our institute can get the answers to their questions in the Archives.
In the offer of University Press and Publishing, besides the own notes and publications of the university there is the possibility to order and purchase from other Hungarian and foreign publishers even charging the student note-support.
Our colleagues are welcoming library visitors, remote users and the members of distance teaching responding their questions and requests with pleasure and assisting their researches.